Sunday, November 18, 2012

Before School

As I was walking by classrooms on Friday morning before school I was surprised to see many students in classrooms hard at work.  The day hadn't even started yet!  Many teachers were in their classes offering extra help to anyone who wanted to come in early.  I work with very dedicated teachers and hard working students
.
In one class I laughed when I discovered students sitting in their chairs, clustered at the front of the room working on chalkboards as their teacher instructed them from the front board.  They were eager and willing participants in this old fashioned method.  No new technology here; only chalk and chalkboards, yet the end result was remarkable.   Engaged students learning something new.
This is a reminder that sometimes the simpliest of things can still work .
 

 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.