Thursday, January 19, 2017
Wednesday, January 18, 2017
The students in Topsfield have access to the Google Read and Write feature.
The students in the Help Desk were the first to try it out.
To use Read&Write for Google:
- Open any Google Document and you will now see a pull down tab at the top of the screen.
- Click on that pull down tab and the Read&Write toolbar will appear.
- There are many features included with Read&Write for Google including word prediction, dictionary, highlighting, and more. The feature we will focus on is the text to speech tool.
- To have your document read to you simply click the Play button in the Read&Write toolbar. You can likewise use the Pause and Stop buttons as needed.
- If you only want certain text read, select the text first and then click the Play button.
- If you want to change the speed or accent of the voice, click the Settings button on the right of the Read&Write toolbar.
Tuesday, January 3, 2017
|Mrs. Gibbas filming a segment for the project.|