Thursday, November 30, 2017

Google My Map

A part of the Grade 4 Social Studies curriculum is the study of the United States. Students learn the states and capitals as well as the regions. Mrs. Gibbas introduced the idea of collecting data from her students and families about where they have lived and visited in the United States. They then used Google My Maps to add their own pins to represent the data.

Mrs. Gibbas is sharing her locations.

Take a look at Team Gibbas Map
Use the + and - to adjust the size.
Click on an icon to learn more.
Click on the map and slide it to a new spot.

Taking a closer look at the class map.
I was so inspired by their work I had to create my own map.
Tech Tip:
Try creating your own map.

My Maps 

Template of Data Document

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.