Friday, October 28, 2016

Happy Halloween 2016

Every time I  take out the big Green Screen everyone gets so excited. You can hear all the speculations as to what will be happening. The first discussion is all about, "Who is wearing green?" The students giggle and laugh about the fact that wearing green will turn them into a floating head.
Well, I have been thinking about floating heads and how to use this concept in a green screen project.

I set up multiple green screens in the library and invited every grade 1, 2, and 3 class in for a quick recording. I used a poem that I always used in my classroom, The Spook Book by an unknown author as the basis of the video. Each class practiced their line and we then did a quick recording. All the green screen clips were finally added to iMove where the captions and music were added.




Using the app Green Screen by DoInk we created a spooktacular Halloween video.
Enjoy the video below.
All the floating heads are adorable and not too scary!




 photo MrsKlipfelsign.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment.